The number of charging stations in India is very less and If you are as EV user, you will find it hard to notice an EV charging station frequently. To minimize your struggles there are a few apps that are developed for the EV users to make their driving experience better by providing the locations of EV charging stations and also other related facts.
1)Recharge India – EV charging Points map
Recharge India –EV charging points map is the mobile app that is available for both Android and iOS platforms. This app is mainly used for locating the EV charging point in a Map.
- It can find the charging points near you.
- You can Browse for EV Charge stations on a map.
- You can view the details of the charge stations.
- It provides direction to EV charging station from your location.
- Call the facility directly from this app.
- Report on a Charging Station.
- You can add a new EV charging station also using this app.
Chargegrid EV charging station app was developed by Magenta Power which has a 5 star rating in play store. It is the most preferred app to find the EV charging station near you. Magenta is India’s first network for EV Charging Stations.
- Provides information on charging stations.
- Locate the charging station faster.
- Payment gateway option integrated.
- User friendly options.
- It shows the full grid of their charging station.
- Can check the availability of charging points.
- 24×7 support.
PlugNgo Is the First Public EV charging Outlet by EV Motors India.
- Show nearest charging points
- The entry of user vehicle details
- Display the status of charger: Available, In use, Under Maintainance, Upcoming.
- Shows the best route from the User’s location.
- User authorization with OTP
Payment through Credit card, Debit card and Net banking User registration based on mobile number
4) Oneplug – We charge the future
Oneplug is known as Delhi’s biggest EV public charging station. They are on a stepping firm where they have recently launched charging points for 3 wheelers Near Shahdara, Delhi.
- Show nearest charging point accurately and can be booked in advance.
- It have Inbuilt metering and safe electric plug.
- Does not require internet connection.
- API integration for 4-wheelers calculates the power needs automatically.
- Inbuilt display meter which shows charging status.
- User-friendly and 24×7 support available.
- Locates nearest charging station with shortest charging time.
Payment through Credit card, Debit card and Net banking user registration based on mobile number. Soon available for both Android and iOS platform.